Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Is this the life that you lead

or the life that's led for you, will you take the road, that's been laid out before you.....
Rise Against stuck in my head lol

Anyways, it's been a while since I've written so I figure it was time again. Lately, Ive just been exhausted. School is tiring of course. It's all about to get worse too, things are going to be due, clinicals is going to be insane and I really will have no social life what so ever. Other than that, life has been really...honestly amazing. I love what I'm doing in school, I love helping people and appreciate that a lot of the patients have been really good with me as well. I've been very lucky.
Watched the election last night and also got to vote for the first time! It was pretty neat actually, but I had no idea who I was voting for other than prez so there was a lot of ignorant voting going on lol.
I'm pretty happy that Obama won. I didn't really agree with either candidate but the main thing that got me was Palin. I wanted her no where near the white house. I'm very suprised at how angry people became about Obama's win. Time for some maturity people, I had friends on facebook deleting their obama supporting friends...really? Whatever though, it's over and he won. It will be a very interesting 4 years. If it ends up all going to shit....I got friends in Canada that I can go chill with lol.

Well that's really all I got, nothing really special to tell

1 comment:

Antonio Estevez said...

rise against is awesome! Im going to post one of their videos in my next blog post. rock out, babe!