of a burgundy litman II stethoscope that makes me look like a real nurse. I'm all official now. :P So yea nursing school, it really is tough but I think I can do it. I can now listen to your heart and lungs like a champ! Fell asleep studying last night before I finished the material, not so bueno for the test this morning but I don't think I did too bad. Only a few more weeks until they are putting us in the hospital with real people and I'll be touching them...bathing them...cleaning unmentionable areas...but it's what I signed up for. The whole idea of clinicals scares the crap out of me. What if I mess up something, what if my patient dies, what do I do when someone farts and I can't laugh? Starting Oct. 13th I'll be on the second floor at Nacogdoches Medical Center in the Med/Surg unit on Mondays and Wednesdays from 12:30-6:30.
I'm actually making friends at Angelina which is good because I didn't really talk to anyone when I first started there last spring.
This blog has been entirely pointless and now I'm off to read about the lungs and heart again for review and then the musculoskeletal system....
someone bring me food cause I is broke and hungry... :(
1 comment:
oh, man. I'm crazy scared of entering into my profession too. but you'll be awesome, I know it! and scrubs are a plus. like I told you, it's going to be high heels and button down shirts for the rest of my days
Post a Comment